Monday, November 24, 2014

seeing the world

Hello.

Today I would like to do a short and simple update on what I have been doing recently.
(*ALERT! A LOT OF PICTURES!!!*)

I have been traveling around quite a lot.


<Toronto>
The most lively and active region of Canada.
 I love how the city is energetic but also has the calm and artsy aspect.


(When I realized, I was in this art gallery for over 4 hours. haha That's how much I liked it!)





<Niagara Falls>
Just marvelous. I was speechless when I first saw these massive falls.
It was intriguing to see the US so close from the Canada side.



<Montreal>
French × English speaking region of Canada.
 I fell in love with the mixture of European & Canadian city.
The public art all around the city captured my heart completely.
The food was so scrumptious as well. Just thinking about the crepes I had makes my mouth water!








<Cedar Island>
Canoed to get here! My first canoeing experience!
It was more tiring than I expected, but it was totally worth it.
swimming in the lake after canoeing felt amazing.





<Frontenac>
I hiked at Frontenac twice.
One time in October when the leaves were still in pretty autumn colors, and another time on the first snow day in Canada. They were completely different experience with different beautiful views.









Although I have only been traveling around Canada so far (I live in Canada right now),
I already have a plan to go to New York and Chicago next month which I am looking forward to A LOT! I am also going to Quebec city this week, which is another European French speaking region in Canada (about 6 hours drive from my place) :)
I love traveling so much because it refreshes my mindset, plus it inspires me in various ways.
I hope I was able to give you some kind of inspiration through the pictures I took.

I will post again soon.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment