Sunday, January 11, 2015

New York haul

New York haul
Hi. Today, I would like to share with you some of my favorite purchases I made when I was traveling to New York & Chicago. 


First, I found these perfect sweaters! I always say this when I buy something, but they were really really what I was imagining in my head. haha  I love how they are very simple, have perfect length, and how they are thick enough to keep me warm and cozy. I can easily imagine myself reaching for them often to match with a pair of leggings or denim and topping it off with a statement necklace. Surprisingly, these two were both from Gap, so they were quite reasonable! yay!



 Speaking of statement necklace, I purchased this gorgeous necklace too. I love how they are bold but still settle and nicely detailed. (if that makes sense...!)




For shoes, I bought these dr. martens boots. I got the chelsea style which I think is very chic looking, and matches with everything. They are real leather and very comfortable to walk in.





I also bought a hat in this pretty carmel color. I am recently obsessed with hats, and I cannot have enough! This is from the store express.



The next one is not a fashion item, but I have to show it to you guys! I bought 4 paintings sold in front of the metropolitan museum in New York. They are each perfectly framed in these black and white simple frames. When I saw these, I instantly though of buying 4, and putting them up in my room like this. I am very happy with how it turned out :) I love decorating and making my room a comfortable space. I believe home is a significant place where inspiration begins!




This is not a fashion item as well, but I love it so much that I have to share it again. haha I went to a very huge and famous bookstore called "STRAND" in New York, and bought this cute illustration book. They were so cute that I couldn't leave it in the store! haha I later found out that the illustrator was a Japanese illustrator! Her name is Sachiko Umoto, and her illustrations are very adorable.



These are my top favorite purchases I made in New York / Chicago.
hope you found it somewhat inspiring♡

chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment