Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#OOTD simple in black

hello!


long time no post again...! Sorry.
I am now in Canada doing my studies abroad.
 I'll be studying here for 8months (mainly studying about film & media - exciting!!),  and I hope I can keep on sharing some kind of inspiration from here as well.
I'll probably be traveling to several different places during the 8 months so I hope I can be updating some of my travel inspirations too:)


So far, I'm enjoying my time here meeting new friends, living with great roommates, and so on.
 ...Except the amount of assignments I have to be facing. haha
But, this will not be my excuse for not blogging. 


On to the topic of the blog.
Today, I'll be posting a quick and short OOTD. 


The weather here is already starting to get cold, and the weather inspired me to wear a simple black mono-tone outfit. 


I am loving my new black hat which helps to add some elegance and feminine touch to the casual outfit.


Top: uniqulo
bottoms: AZUL
shoes: target
cardigan: Seoul Lotte young plaza 
bag: Charles and Keith
hat: h&m


Chao for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment