Friday, April 18, 2014

Charles & Keith

Good afternoon!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far.


Today, I would like to share my experience I had the other day at the 
"Charles & keith 1st anniversary event"@Harajyuku.



Charles & Keith is a brand from Singapore specializing in ladies' footwear and bags.
Their products are very well made, but they aren't so over priced:)!


The event celebrated a year from the brand launch in Japan with cute finger grips and fancy drinks,
and many presses and models were assembled in the store.


I cannot hide my excitement that I was able to meet some of my favorite NYLON bloggers there, and actually take pictures and talk to them!!









At the event, OF COURSE, I ended up buying a crisp white bag perfect for the coming spring and summer♡
It is very simple without any patterns; however, they can add a POP to the total outfit.
Most of all, I am in love with the sturdy quality of the bag and the spacious size of it. 
(I will definitely be featuring this bag a lot in the future OOTD posts...!)



The event was such an exciting and inspiring experience♡!!



Tomorrow, I will be going to the Japan's biggest fashion&music even called the "Girls Award"!
Can't wait!!!


chao!


No comments:

Post a Comment