Friday, February 21, 2014

favorite purchases @Seoul so far

Hi.


As I already mentioned in my previous post, I am now in Seoul.
One of the worldwide leading cities in fashion & beauty.


There are so many cute and unique fashion items here in such a low price that I can't resist myself from over purchasing. (just an excuse.... haha)


On top of that, everyone here is so chic and stylish!!
I can get A LOT of inspiration just by walking in the city.


Here are some of my favorite items I picked out so far.
I am trying to add more unique fashion items that can highlight my personal style to my closet.


black×lace clutch


navy×yellow checkered spring coat (the inside lining is so gorgeous.) 


very long checkered top (great for layering.)


simple but cute white top


 new camera case (studs♡)




I hope everyone can tell that the photo quality changed into a much better quality because of my new baby....:)!





No comments:

Post a Comment