Monday, January 27, 2014

hello everyone!

In today's post, I'll like to introduce my new favorite movie I saw recently.
I know that I am so last season in seeing this movie, but I finally got to see it!


It is a movie called, "COCO AVANT CHANEL"



First of all, this movie was NOT about the struggles and processes of the brand CHANEL becoming a worldwide famous brand. (which I expected to be actually.....)
It mainly focused on the childhood of Coco until she decided to work and establish her own brand.


I admire her in various aspects; however, I especially revere her for having her own strong will, and affronting common sense in good ways.
For example, she is the woman who started to not wear corsets which was extraordinary at the time in France when everyone wore corsets and tightened their waists to the limit. Also, she did not wear fancy dresses and flashy hats with feathers like everybody else and instead, she stuck to her own settled but fashionable style. 
Coco did not care how everyone else evaluated her.


From these pictures, you can see the complete differences of everyone's style at the time and coco's.
Coco brought more relaxed but fashionable style to the world. All women must appreciate her for changing the fashion trend and allowing them to get rid of their tight corsets!haha





I recommend this movie to everyone who loves fashion, and also to people who get inspired by strong woman like Coco♡



No comments:

Post a Comment