Friday, January 24, 2014





good morning:)

This was my outfit I wore yesterday on a lunch date with my friend at college.
We went to an italian restaurant with a warm and chic atmosphere.
The tomato soup vongole pasta was very tasty there.


This friend I was with yesterday inspires me a lot.
I always get more incentives and motivations after talking with her.
She was officially awarded as the cutest girl in my college, 
and not only is she beautiful outside but also inside. 





The white top is a cropped-knit; therefore, it gives the illusion of longer legs, which is always a plus.
The skirt cuts just around my knee, which is a big trend this autumn/winter
I added a red checkered scarf to give color to my outfit. 


top: seoul
skirt:seoul
scarf:109 shibuya
shoes:seoul
bracelet: forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment