Saturday, March 1, 2014

STYLE NANDA & SILK BUTTON

Yesterday, I went to two of my favorite stores in Seoul.
STYLE NANDA & SILK BUTTON.



[STYLE NANNDA]


Everything here is very original and unique; so at first, some people might find it difficult to shop here.
However, after looking through all the fashion pieces in the store carefully, you can definitely find an item that can highlight your personal style, and no other people will be wearing.

STYLE NANDA is the store I drop by every time I come to Seoul.
Not only do I love the clothes here, but also the sophisticated layout and decor of the shop. 
It is very inspiring!

I personally love their denim items A LOT.




[SILK BUTTON]






 SILK BUTTON is an accessory store with, again, unique items.
All the accessories here are hand made with SILK.
Therefore, it can be a little pricy compared to other stores in Seoul, but it is worthwhile filled with originality.
There are so many pretty piercings, necklaces, bracelets, scarfs, and so on that it is difficult to narrow down what you are going to purchase....!


No comments:

Post a Comment